August 08, 2009

{WSC #92} Fun & Funky! Quote by Pooh ~

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day

so I never have to live without you. ~ Winnie the Pooh



Today's fun & funky card was created especially for the one and only Weekend Sketch Challenge, hosted this week by mega talented Sharon Harnist of Paperfections!

Sharon's card is simply *stamptacular*, as always! Be sure to blog on over and see all the fabulous cards created by the WSC gals!
Since I didn't have any die-cut similar to the sketch, I printed it off and cut it out to use as my pattern. This terrific quote is from "Beautiful You" by Verve Stamps.
This was really a simple and FUN card to make! :) Thank U Sharon for the great sketch challenge this week!
I certainly do appreciate all the *sweet* comments about my last post ~ "In the Spotlight!" I promise it won't go to my head. *wink* ;) Thank U, my friends... you made me SMILE!
Happy Weekend & Smiles 2 U!





Quote for Today ~
It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" ~ Winnie the Pooh

Supplies ~
Stamps: Verve - Beautiful You
Ink: Stampin Up ballet blue craft, clear embossing powder
Paper: Stampin Up ballet blue cardstock; designer paper by Deja Views - Fresh Print Mango
Other: orange brads, stitching, dimentionals

3 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh, you don't know how much I love that Pooh quote and your card!!! SUPER HUGS!!!

Arlana 11426 said...

You did such a great job on this card.Love how you used that sketch to cut your pattern out with.

a portland granny said...

Wonderful card--love the bright colors...and the sentiment is just wonderful. You can't beat
Winnie the Pooh!