August 13, 2009

{ATC Swap} It's All Black & White! Quote by Oprah

Happy Thursday! Are you ready to dance?

Here's something a little different for you tonight ~ ATC's ~ Artist Trading Cards that I've made especially for Nancy's "It's All Black & White" swap at The Stamp Shack.

Working with only black and white is something I enjoy and I suppose it's because I don't have to ponder over whether or not my colors coordinate. ;)

For these, I've used a terrific quote by Oprah Winfrey which is from my new VERVE stamp set ~ Beautiful You.

In case you aren't familiar with ATC's . . . they are miniature "works of art" ~ original and self-produced. The concept is that you create them and trade them with other artists. They are 2-1/2 x 3-1/2" each so you can get 10 out of one 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock. When creating them in assembly line fashion they really don't take long to make at all. This particular swap isn't due until mid-September, but I like to get them in the mail early and I know the hostess prefers that as well.

Well, tomorrow is FRIDAY already! Can you say TGIF?!! I live for the weekends and doing what I please.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Smiles 2 U!




Another Quote for Today ~
"Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it." ~ Oprah Winfrey

8 comments:

Laura Evangeline said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh lovely and what a wonderful sentiment!

Gail S. said...

Very pretty! Love Oprah, love the quote, love the ATC!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!! Love the black & white!

Michele Kovack said...

Love the stylish ATCs as well as that fabulous quote!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

These are STUNNING, Pam!! WOWZA!

LINDA said...

These are just fantastic..Love black and white together..Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Linzy said...

ADOABLE! Super fun (and true) quote too.