August 05, 2009

{Sweet Sketch #9} Guess Whoo Loves You!

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!


Once again, Arlana has created a super design layout for SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY and you are all invited to play along!

If you need a bit of inspiration, hop on over to the Sweet Sketch blog! Arlana has recruited 13 design team members so there will be plenty of ideas to motivate you!

Previously, I mentioned that once August arrives, I start to think of Autumn and that's exactly the color palette I chose for this card.

Are you familiar with this Ollie Owl image by Stampendous? I don't own this stamp so I'm not certain what the name of it is. I received a couple of these adorable images from a dear friend from The Stamp Shack.


It was a rather hectic day at work today catching up from being gone on Monday. I did have a great day in Omaha yesterday and got to do a little shopping for more cardmaking supplies! :) My appt with the dermatologist went well and he seemed to think he could help my arm itching issue with a spray called Clobex. It may take a few days, but I'm hopeful this will take care of it! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to hop on over to the Sweet Sketch blog and join the stampin fun!
Smiles 2 U!






Quote for Today ~
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot


Supplies ~
Stamps: Ollie Owl -Stampendous; sentiment - Stampin Up - Owl Together Now
Paper: Stampin Up - more mustard; designer paper - K & Company & Frances Meyer
Ink: Versafine onyx black
Other: image colored with Copic markers; ribbon, buttons, stitching

12 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Pam I just love your fall looking card. That owl is just so adorable. You did such a sweet job on my sketch. Thanks for being part of the design team.

Teri said...

Hiya, love the colours and the image.
Hugs,
Teri
x

mulberry station said...

Pam I love the fall colors and the owl and sunflower is really a cute image. Beautiful card.

Kelly Mahany said...

Pam, great choice of colors that are so fitting for you image! Love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Pam, I love your card!! The colors are perfect and that image is so cute.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh this is such a cute card Pam love the colors!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Sweet image...your cards are always so cute!

CreativeMish said...

What a cute little owl! So cute!!

Gayle@Mountain Moma said...

I'm ready to start thinking of fall. Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie Skiff said...

Awesome. Your stiching is just fun!! Great job!! I love the colors and am starting to think fall as well!!

Lynn Put said...

Oh my gosh this is one of my favorite Stampendous images and I just love what you've done with it here! The colors, stitching and papers are all so perfect!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love owls and this card is perfect!