August 07, 2009

Pinch Me! I'm "In the Spotlight"!


Holy Guacamole! This is my stamper's dream come true! I'm "In the Spotlight"!

Seriously! This is not just *any" spotlight ~ this is the one and only world reknowned Dawn McVey's My Favorite Things ~ Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #13 Spotlight!!! :)

Ok, enough bragging already! But really, who am I going to share my HAPPY news with, if not all of you, my stampin' friends?! In case you missed my card Dawn selected for her Spotlight, it is "I" in the above photo and you can see a close-up and read more about here. And, whatever you do, be sure to check out *all* the cards in the Spotlight this week. It is quite an honor to be amongst them all!

Thank U for letting me share my excitement with all of you! :) I'll be back tomorrow with a card using my new stamp set from "My Sentiments Exactly".

Enjoy your weekend! Smiles 2 U!



Quote for Today ~
Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Swedish Proverb

18 comments:

mulberry station said...

Congratulations Pam. Your work is always beautiful!!!

NancyJo said...

You will be the only one who is surprised by this! All of your regular readers KNOW you deserve this! Congrats!

Arlana 11426 said...

Pam congrats you deserve every minute of glory!!! Your designs are beautiful!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

WAHOOOO!!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Katie Skiff said...

I agree with Nancy, you should be in the spotlight. Your cards rock!!

LINDA said...

WOW!! Great news.. You so deserve to be in the spotlight.
Hugs, Linda

Karen said...

Congrats Pam! I saw that you were in Dawn's spotlight and when I saw the image under the clear button, its easy to see why! :>

Nancy Riley said...

*PINCH*! Oh Pam!!!!! You're AMAZING! You are so incredibly deserving of being in the spotlight! I'm so happy for you! I just can't believe how you've taken your craft up to the next level lately! LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!

Linzy said...

I am SO excited for you!!! To think that THE Dawn picked your card out of so many submissions! I'd be on cloud 9 if I were you! :) Congrats! It's well deserved for sure.

Carol L said...

That's SO exciting to have your card chosen among all those other beauties by the one and only Dawn!! It's just lovely with all the stitching and simple design! Congratulations!!
Carol

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I saw this yesterday on Dawn's Blog Big congrats well deserved I love the card you did for it!!!

CreativeMish said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I love the colors!

Gayle said...

Congratulations Pam! No one deserves it more.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Congratulations Pam! That is so exciting.

Gail S. said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations on getting picked but I am not surprised. you do beautiful work :)

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations dear friend!

Michele Kovack said...

woooohoooo for you Pam!!!! So well deserved!!! : )

Sheri Gilson said...

WOOO HOOO!! Congrats Pam! :D