August 09, 2009

{SFYTT} Word Flower Power!

Happy Sunday & Smiles 2 U!


I didn't realize it until I was posting this that I am a week behind on the "Sketch for You to Try" by Jen Del Muro of I {Heart} 2 Stamp fame. Where did last week go?! Oh well, I wanted to use this stamp set and better late than never!


This is the *cool* new set I picked up on clearance at Hobby Lobby in Omaha on Monday. It's by MSE ~ My Sentiments Exactly and for only $16.79 I got all these stamps! (original price - $27.99 *gasp*!)


I was *very* impressed with the way these stamped - very sharp and distinct! Some clear stamps give you a fuzzy image, but not these! :) It's too bad my photo quality is so poor...this really is a bright black and white card! :)



You probably can't see it in the photo, but I've stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed it for a shiney, raised finish. This funky black & white paper is by Doodlebug Design. Another super simple card to make! Gotta love that!


My Sentiments Exactly TT247 Word Flower Power



Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You 2 Try for 8-01-09



Thanks you Jen for another *awesome* sketch! I'll have to blog on over and see what you and your team have to inspire us with this week! Happy Stamping!






Quote for Today ~


How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon? ~ Theodor Seuss Geisel

6 comments:

mulberry station said...

Love the black and white...very well done!

Arlana 11426 said...

Pam what a fun card. Love that stamp set and the fun black and white!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Black and White make such dramatic cards...I found a B&W little cameo yesterday...just to make a card with LOL! hmmm Hope I got home with it!

Wonderful card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous B&W card Pam!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great black and white card!

LeAnne said...

Very cool card! Love those images!