August 01, 2009

{Mojo Monday Sketch # 97} Spread Sunshine!

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through. ~ unknown


After making and posting a sympathy card last night, I wanted to make a HAPPY card for you all today. :)

Don't you just *love* this adorable little hedgie? My sweet friend Nancy from The Stamp Shack sent me several of these images over a year ago and I'm still enjoying them. They are FUN to color, that's for sure! (What color is a hedgehog anyway?! ;)
There is a theme challenge at The Stamp Shack this week hosted by Kim to use buttons and stitching. Perfect!

My photo colors are a little funky from what it really looks like. The pink cardstock is Stampin Up regal rose so it's not really this bright and coral colored...it's softer and more pastel.

This terrific layout is THANKS to the MOJO Monday designer Julee Tilman. Love it! All of her sketches are so wonderful to create with. Be sure to blog on over to her website and see what her fabulous team of designers have created this week! And then, if you have more time, check out the nearly 300 posts on Mr. Linky for even more inspiration. Omg, it never ends!
Isn't the summer flying by FAST?! When August arrives, I think of school starting and Autumn just around the corner. I hope you're enjoying your summer and doing things that make you SMILE! I love the sunshine and being outdoors, but I also *love* stamping and cardmaking and find myself spending more and more time in my craft room. At least I finally got the window washed so I can see outdoors and enjoy the sun shining through! :)

Now, I have to THANK U ALL again for taking the time to leave comments as they really do MAKE MY DAY!! I wish I could have one big stamping party to meet all of you in person! Wouldn't we have a *funtastic* time?! :)
Smiles 2 U!



P.S. do any of you have trouble with line spacing in Blogger? I always have to go into the html code and put in the line breaks. Is there a secret I need to know about this?

Supplies ~
Stamps: image from a friend - hedgie (Penny Black?); Hero Arts Anytime Messages-spread sunshine
Paper: Stampin Up cardstock - so saffron, regal rose, whisper white; Basic Grey designer paper-Urban Prairie
Ink: regal rose for sentiment, so saffron to sponge edges
Other: buttons, twine, stitching

9 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Your heggie is so cute. I must say you make and have the cuttest cards ever!!! Love all your darling stamps.

mulberry station said...

You do have the cutiest cards ever!!! Once again a darling card. Love it!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Pam!! The little hedgegog is too cute!

Crystal said...

Pam your hedgie is sooo ADORABLE!! Love your color choices...Beautiful but yet so cute too. Of course I love your stitching work..outstanding!!! Fab job with the mojo!

Gail S. said...

Cute card! I agree, the layout design is really neat.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Yes, your hedgie is adorable! I love all the stitching you've been doing on your cards.

I was hoping someone was able to help you with the spacing issue. Please pass the info along if you find out.

I'm a bad Nebraskan as I ask this question...are you close to Geneva (closer than Comstock anyway)? I am headed there this afternoon and will be there thru Thursday. I didn't know if you were closer and we could meet.

Cheri said...

I love your adorable hedgie and the colors are so summery. I think I said this also on the SS gallery. I don't use blogger anymore to post. I now upload from Windows live photo gallery. It is much easier and gives you more flexibility. Kinda like typing in Word.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love your hedgehog card! :) TFS Hugs, Mona

Linzy said...

Super cute Hedgie card, Pam! I used to have a hedgie! I took care of her for awhile after hurricane Katrina while her owners found a new home. Those are pretty accurate colors really...
Her name was Millington aka Millie. :) n TFS!