August 22, 2009

What's Shakin'?

I hope your weekend is SHAKIN' UP to be a GOOD ONE! :)

When I first saw this "Changito Miranda" stamp by Stampendous, I thought of the "What's Shakin?" saying and what a fun card it would make. Don't you think? ;)

My card is a 5-1/4" square and I've layered the designer paper on top or pixie pink and green galore cardstock. The photo just isn't reflecting how bright the colors are.
The image is colored with Copic markers and I did a little stitching in black thread to shake it up a bit. :)

It's really COOL here this morning, but the sun is out and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. I told MW (Mr Wonderful) I would start mowing since he's working today, but I'm in no rush to do that just yet. Stamping is much more FUN! :)

Have a GREAT weekend, my friends and do what you love to do!

Smiles 2 U ~





~ Quote for Today ~
Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.
~Author Unknown

12 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

What a super cute image!! I love those lil monkey's!! Now I want to sing LaKucaraca (sp) Ü

Have fun stamping, then enjoy mowing too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute Pam!! Love the fun bright colors and the adorable image.

Nancy Jo said...

Absolutely wonderful! Great paper choice for this Changito!

LINDA said...

OH I love it!!! This is just tooooo cute...
Hugs, Linda

Crystal said...

OH MY Pam I LOVE this, that image is TOOO CUTE!!

J-Designer said...

I have like litterally all these monkey stamps, but I do not have this set! I need to get to archivers to get it! TOO CUTE!

mulberry station said...

How fun is this!!! Love those monkeys. Arlana,Judi & I where trying to find all of them when we were out shopping.....didn't see this. It is just too cute. Great job Pam!

mulberry station said...

How fun is this!!! Love those monkeys. Arlana,Judi & I where trying to find all of them when we were out shopping.....didn't see this. It is just too cute. Great job Pam!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun image! I love the paper you used too. Perfect! This card just makes ya *smile*

CreativeMish said...

What an adorable card! I love that bright pinks!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very Cute love it!!!

Lynn Put said...

Wow is this card ever FUN! This image cracks me up and I love the designer paper you used with it!