August 17, 2009

{SFYTT} From OWL of Us . . .



This card is a real HOOT! I created it using the Sketch for You to Try at I (heart} 2 Stamp. Jen Del Muro's layouts are always such fun to work with!

I'll admit to getting a little carried away with the zig zag stitching, but once it's done, there's no taking it back. : /

The little owl is a Hampton Art Studio G stamp I picked up in Michaels $1 bin. Isn't he a cutie? Of course, I had to color him all funky like the designer paper. It's "Owls All Around" by ADORNit and it's layered atop Stampin Up tempting turquoise. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's "Owl Together Now" set.

This past weekend flew by WAY too fast, but I enjoyed every minute! Happy Monday and here's wishing you OWL a wonderful week! :)

Smiles 2 U!



Quote for Today ~
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

6 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Pam, this card is adorable!! I love the colors and that sweet owl.

Linzy said...

I can't tell you how much your "Quote for Today" means to me! Just today I was really discouraged thinking about having to work tomorrow. Work is super busy and there is a waiting list for Mom's wanting to be induced into labor. I was having a hard time enjoying my day off today b/c I was worrying about how busy tomorrow was going to be. Today's quote totally spoke to me! I've decided to just enjoy my day off and do something fun and deal with tomorrow when tomorrow gets here. No sense in letting it ruin my day off! Thanks so much for being such an encouragement, Pam. Super cute card, BTW! :)

Mrs. Fence said...

Pam, your card is adorable! Love the cute owl, and just for the record, love the stitching too!

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. love the little owl and the colors are wonderful. Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

"Owl-dorable!" I have that owl patterned paper, but not the stamp! It goes perfect with that paper!!

Lynn Put said...

This is soooo cute!
The paper you used is perfect with this image!