April 17, 2007

A New Stamp Set! { Doodle This }


Last night I assembled my new Stampin' Up! set "Doodle This" and couldn't wait to make a card because I've seen *so* many absolutely incredible creations with this set on other blogs. Well, I'm starting off with a very simple 4-3/4" square card design using patterned paper. I thought this flower coordinated with the flower in the background. Next time, I'll get more creative using the other doodle stamps! :)

I'm very grateful to Glinda from Indiana for sending me a supply of the mega scalloped circle punchies to layer with my giga punch. That was such a nice surprise to get in the mail yesterday!

Supplies: Paper Reflections white cardstock, SU Regal Rose & Chocolate Brown cardstock, and Paper Studio patterned paper ~ Bella Pink Flowers. Mega & Giga scalloped circle punches. Stampin' Up! Doodle This & Small Script. Paper Studio large brads, M's polka-dot ribbon. The flower was colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, Pam!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love how you did the background. very nice

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hi Pam! You've been tagged! Check out my post! http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card Pam !!