April 29, 2007

Can You Name This Set? { If so, this card is YOURS! }


This card is YOURS if you can tell me the name of this floral two-step stampin set! I found it at a garage sale Friday on my lunch hour for only $1.00, in the original box, in perfect condition, but with no name label. Hint: I know that it's a 1999 Stampin' Up! set.

Even if you don't know, please leave me a comment and tell me your best garage sale find! I'd love to hear from you! Have a wonderful day filled with sunshine and smiles! ~ Pam :)


Supplies: White 4-3/4" square card, patterned paper by KI Memories - Summer Dot & Summer Stripe. Stampin' Up! pink passion to edge the scallop border. Stamped with pink passion and certainly celery. Sentiment "Friends Always" is from the PapertreyInk "Faux Ribbon" set. Scalloped oval was sent to me by Glinda at the Stamp Shack. Sure wish I had that punch!
Updated 5-27-07 Shame on me for forgetting about this offer to give away this card to whoever could name this set!! I totally spaced it off, but better late than never.... The set is BRUSHSTROKE BLOSSOMS and the first person to comment and tell me that was GAIL. Gail, if you will please email me your address, I will be happy to mail this card to you!!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

It's called Creative Rose, by CTMH or even as old as DOTS. It's a lovely set and a lovely card. You got a great price on that set, Pam.

Debbie said...

Hmmm, you made me look at my set again. It says S 194 Creative Rose on the side. I bought it from my CTMH lady, so I assumed it was CTMH. oh well. It's a nice set regardless who made it. :)

Gail said...

The set is Brushstroke Blossoms. What a pretty card. What a great deal getting it for a $1.00.

Gail

Tami Bayer said...

I have no idea, but what a great deal you got. Love yard sales and I've found quite a number of stamping supplies at them. I once found a new in wrap Kaliedacolor stamp pad for a quarter :)

Heather S. said...

I agree with Gail, it looks just like Brushstroke Blossom that SU! put out a long time ago. I still have it.

Sharon in NE said...

Hmmm....my best garage sale find? I would have to say when I found an empty storage area. Its when I had garage sales and got rid of MY stuff. Ironically, my stuff came from my son's love of garage sales. Starting around age 5, he would ask for his allowance, hop on his bike early Saturday morning and ride around the neighborhood to all the garage sales. He LOVED doing business with the neighbors. (Ah the blessings of small town living.) His best find: when he was 11, for $15 he purchased Nathaniel Hawthorn's Song of Hiawatha FIRST EDITION.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I'm clueless what set this is, but I think your card is very pretty! The colors and design are well displayed! Cute sentiment, too!

Anonymous said...

Brushstroke Blossom by stampin' up...luv that set.

Anonymous said...

It's a SU set, Brushstroke Blossom. What a great find!! I've never been so lucky at yard sales.