April 18, 2007

I WON! { What Can You Make Out of This? }


Yeah! I WON the Grand Prize in Shuggy's Contest ~ What Can You Make Out of This?
Angie at Stampings of the Shug recently held a cardmaking contest on her blog. We signed up and then she mailed each of the participants a packet of the same supplies. Once she had all the entries, she had three other stampers do the judging. The winners are being awarded "Shuggy Snacks" in the following categories:
Grand Prize: ME! :)
Most Traditional: Mary (Toao)
Cutesyest: Allison F.
Most Creative: Heather G. (hbpuppy)
This was such FUN! If you would like to see a slideshow of all the other entries and a photo of the kit she sent us, click on the link to Angie's blog in the first paragraph. :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OK - I totally missed this one. Congratulations! Love your entry! I went to Shuggy's blog and watched the slide show. They were all great entries. What a fun idea.

Donna (craftingcrazy)

Thanh Vo said...

Congratulations Pam :)

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome...you so deserved to win!

shuggy said...

i loved your card from the moment i saw it!!! i love your doodles.

it was such hard contest to judge. all they entries were great!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Pam! It's such a great card that I'm not at all surprised you won. :-)

Rose Ann said...

This is awesome! Love the colors, love the the CB panel, love the flowers...everything! Congratulations!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I couldn't see the card yesterday. . .it's adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

Congrats-I really enjoy your website. Very, very creative!

QuiltNut Creations said...

congrats! its such a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the cards on Shug's blog, they were all so cute. But I gotta admit that you had my vote, the colors & polka dots drew me right in:) Great job. Linda SS

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Your card looks amazing! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Congrats!!! your card is gorgeous.