April 12, 2007

{ Think Spring! }

In many parts of the country, you are enjoying springlike weather, but here in Nebraska it has been a very cold, windy, rainy month so far. We've even had a little SNOW! I noticed yesterday that the frost got my tulips that peaked out of the ground early. So, needless to say, I'm thinking SPRING and decided to make a "springy" card using one of the cute new rubber stamps that Ethel (Vintagegal) sent to me.
Ethel is a dear friend that I met on the Papercrafts message board a couple years ago when she still lived in California. Now that she's moved to Nebraska, I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person. What a JOY! We went to a stamp convention together and had a fun time shopping at a fabulous rubber stamp/scrapbooking store in Lincoln. Anyway, she knows I love these cute little mice stamps and she just sent me a package of six new ones. It was such a FUN surprise and very special RAK!
Be sure to check out Ethel's blog, "Paperquilter". She is a published artist who is extremely talented and creative. You'll be quite impressed!

Supplies: Stampin Up! cardstock - barely banana, certainly celery, lavendar lace, bashful blue. Floral paper is by Basic Grey-Sophie Collection. Mouse stamp is by Great Impressions, colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Background stamp on barely banana is SU Simple Stripes. Background on celery is SU Petite Patterns, paper piercing on the top & bottom. Used slot punch and large brad. SU ribbon.
Remember to THINK SPRING & Keep Smiling!
Pam :)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How sweet of Ethel, I know her from the two peas website. I love the paper you used here and your image is very cute!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a cute card! Love the patterned paper! Sounds like you're having the same kind of weather we're having in Pittsburgh!

Anonymous said...

Pam - I have come to the conclusion that SPRING is on backorder! At least here in Indiana!
Your card is just adorable - the image is so cute! Thanks for sharing a bit of SPRING with us today!

Anonymous said...

So glad you invited me to check out your blog - your stuff is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Love the colors and the layout. That background paper is lovely--I think I just might have some of that stashed away. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!