April 21, 2007

{ Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. . .}


. . . darling baby, here you are!
That is the sentiment on this cozy little baby boy mouse card I made this morning with one of my new Great Impressions mouse stamps from Ethel at The PaperQuilter. I wanted to use this image for a baby boy card so searched through my decorative papers to find a combination to work with. I selected Baby Blue Paisley by the Paper Studio and a coordinating blue polkadot by Frances Meyer. At first I thought it was a black accent in the paisley, but it is really a dark chocolate brown. So, I layered the image with a piece of bashful blue and a scalloped square punch modified to a rectangle. The cute little sentiment and tiny blue hearts are from a Stampin' Up! set titled "Small Sayings".
Wow! Two posts in one day! I'm on a roll... : )

4 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

You are on a roll! Cute card!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sweet!
Linda SS

QuiltNut Creations said...

its sooooo adorable!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet!