April 21, 2007

{ I've been TAGGED! }

What an honor and special surprise it is to be *Tagged*! Just this week, I have been tagged 4 times by my dear stamping blogger friends. *Sweet*, especially since these are all incredible stampers with awesome blogs of their own:

Teresa ~ Aunt T's Paper Arts

Charmaine ~ Oodabug Alley

Angie ~ Stampings of the Shug

Erin ~ Erin K. Creations

I'm going to have to read up on the "tagging rules" and find out the next step. First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to my fellow bloggers for flattering me in this way! It means a great deal! Smiles, Pam :)

p.s. I had Stampin' Up! Club here at my home tonight and we made a couple terrific card designs with the Office Accoutrement set. It's really getting late now, so I'll post them tomorrow... stay tuned! :)



No comments: