April 14, 2007

{ A Bouquet of Birthday Wishes! }


This is one of those cards that I probably should have just given up on, but for some reason I was determined to use this Paper Studio patterned paper! I really like it and all the bright colors in it, but wasn't sure what to do with it. I happened to have a Flowahbella image here that was looking for a home and one thing led to another. . .
Do you think it's *too* much? : ) I did leave off ribbon, and I usually *always* use ribbon. You know, the more I look at it, I think it *needs* ribbon! lol
Tell me what YOU think, ok? The inside sentiment says "A bouquet of birthday wishes just for you!"
Supplies used: Stampin Up cardstock-lovely lilac, pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, rose red. Paper Studio paper-bright medium flowers. Used the giga scalloped punch to cut the turquoise circle. The tag is stamped with a sentiment from SU Mini Mates and TAC Fun Tags. Flowahbella is colored with prismacolor pencils/gamsol and I doodled around her with a black Zig pen.


5 comments:

BarbK said...

Hey, Pam. I think it's lovely just as is. You have those cute little brads on it instead of ribbon! I gotta go do some Bella cards soon. They're so much fun!

Sharon in NE said...

I agree. The patterned paper with the brads provides just the right amount of visual texture. I really like it and the inside sentiment is perfect. By the way, your doodling is almost as good as your DIL ; )

QuiltNut Creations said...

it looks great. love how you used the scalloped punch.

Jami Speidel said...

Good one! I like the bright colors. (I posted a pic of Jodi's prom dress)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a fun and bright card! Happy happy!