April 27, 2007

I've been "Blog Tagged"!

I've been "Blog Tagged* this week by Charmaine at Oodabug Alley and by MJ at Kreative Dryve. They are both super creative and have wonderful blogs that I encourage you to check out. I understand the purpose of blog tag is to get to know each other a little better and now I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself that you wouldn't already know. hmmm, let's see . . .

1. I was born and raised, and still live in Norfolk, Nebraska...proud hometown of Johnny Carson.
2. My first job was as a carhop for A&W Root Beer for .40 cents/hour plus tips! Oh, and .50 cents was considered a BIG tip back then! (does that ever date me?!) lol
3. My daughter's fastpitch softball team gave me the nickname of "June" - after June Cleaver of Leave it to Beaver. :) which makes #4 quite unbelievable...
4. I got a smiley face tattoo on my ankle for my 50th birthday! :) I was in Hawaii with my daughter and sister and they talked me into it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! lol
5. I'm a smiley face collector and have a website at Smileycollector.com. I have one entire room in our home filled with my collection and a bathroom decorated with smileys too. : )
6. My car is a yellow VW beetle with personalized "smiley1" license plate.
7. I'm a very private person that experiences social anxiety, but I feel very comfortable sharing openly with my online friends. : )

Now, I want to tag anyone that reads my blog that has not already been tagged. TAG, You're IT! :) Smiles, Pam :)

3 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

That was fun...love A & W. We used to go there when I was a kid!

Unknown said...

Pam,
That is so cool about your car matching your "Smiley" personality. And your DD playing softball that's a great family thing, my boys even get into the game, I love the game as you can tell from my blog. Thanks for playing tag with me!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

It was nice "getting to know you" better! :)