April 10, 2007

{ Let's Go Fishing! }


Thanh (Yummy Creations) was so sweet to send me several stamped images of this adorable mouse by Great Impressions and I couldn't wait to color it with prismacolor pencils/gamsol and create a card. I just think it's *so* cute!
Supplies: Decorative palm tree paper by American Traditional Designs, green paper by My Mind's Eye was put through cuttlebug with the swirl embossing folder. Stampin Up brocade blue cardstock. Brown striped ribbon from M's. The Aloha smiley sunshine stamp is one I found at Ben Franklin's in the Waikiki area.

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh is that just too cute! Your coloring is wonderful! (as usual!)

Jami Speidel said...

Nice card! I really like the lay-out!;)

K Hutchinson said...

Pam, You're coloring is amazing on this cute little bugger! Just love the layout!

~K

Annie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Gorgeous coloring!

Sharon in NE said...

well Pam, who would have thought that I know such a talented person! I was certain I was the only person in Nebraska who stamped much less was familiar with this incredible group of bloggers. And here YOU'RE one of them.

Plus when I think about it, I was probably going to your Bible studies in the mid 80s when I bought my first stamp...who would have thought....

Have you figured out who I am?

Anonymous said...

super cute

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my! Love what you did to the image Pam... I should send you more so you can show us all your wonderful creations.