April 08, 2007

Wishing you a Happy Easter! & { Thank You! }


Yesterday, I received this absolutely stunning card in the mail from FRANCE! It was created by the talented Jacqueline deGroot to thank me for sending her the blog candy book "The Ultimate Paper Crafts Collection". I asked her permission to share it with you as it is just *so* lovely and appropriate for Easter. . .

Jacqueline wrote, "It is a special blessing for me being so far away from a craft-world where I can buy nice magazines! France is relatively poor in this area." She added, "My husband and I are missionaries in this spiritually dark country. We have four boys. Making cards is a wonderful tool of enjoyment in my life and I thank God for all my Internet contacts."

Don't you think that God wanted Jacqueline to receive that book? I believe He did.

Thank you all for visiting my blog today. Wishing you all a joyful Easter!
Pam :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That IS a beautiful card! I love the white embossing of the hearts and must remember to try that soon.

Unknown said...

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. I am so very happy that Jacqueline won that book! And her card is really beautiful!

ronee said...

He absolutely did! And that book rocks. I look at it everytime I am blocked for a swap!
xoxo
ronee

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card to receive. Happy Easter!

marja said...

what een beautiful card!!!!!!

groetjes marja

Anonymous said...

Yes I think Jaqueline is very deserving. I have been writing her for a year now. She is as lovely as her cards.

shuggy said...

what a nice card!

hope your easter was good!