April 28, 2007

A Very {Special Delivery} !

You gotta love this sweet little mouse stamp from Great Impressions. This is one of the stamps that Ethel (Vintagegal) sent to me. If you missed it, last Saturday I posted a baby boy blue card with this same image. Let me know which one is your favorite! :)


Supplies: Mouse stamp by Great Impressions, Special Delivery sentiment stamp is from the PapertreyInk Faux Ribbon set. Background paper is by Bo-Bunny Press - Girl Friend Plaid. Image was colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Although they are both too cute for words. I really like the paisley paper, and the colors for the Boy card.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Oh how CUTE!

beate said...

Oh...I might have to get that little cutie pie. I love both cards, but the paisley blue is my favorite!