April 22, 2007

{ Oh Happy Day! } from Looby Lou in Australia


Isn't this the most adorable little foldout card you've ever seen?! Omg, what a super surprise to receive this in the mail yesterday from Sarah (Looby Lou) all the way from Australia! WoW! She said that she borrowed this stamp from a friend to make me the card because it had a smiley face on it. What she didn't know is that I drive a yellow VW beetle with a sunroof. No kidding! You can't tell in the photo, but she's got a dimensional glaze on the chrome on the front end and on the driver's sunglasses. On the inside foldout she's punched out little beetle cars and doodled a road and exhaust. How delightful! And BINGO..she even sent me some extra images! Bless your heart Sarah...you made me SMILE! :)

Additional Note: Sarah said the stamp is called "Happy Car" and it's made by "Lucy Stamps", Queensland, Australia. They do have a website, but for some reason I could not get the link to post here.