April 08, 2010

Hello from the Heart


Tonight I decided to make another card using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge because I *really* like this sketch!  Not only that, but I had wanted to use this vintage designer paper and I thought it would work well with the layout!  


If you don't recognize this Stampin' Up! floral stamp, it is because it is a real oldie from 2002.  I wanted something I haven't used in awhile and I don't think I've created a card with this set since I started blogging over three years ago.  By the way, the set is called Nature's Wonders.    


This week flew by and I'm looking forward to another glorious weekend!  How about you?

Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U!



I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs


Supply List:  All products used are Stampin' Up! unless noted.
Stamps:  Natures Wonders, sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Blue bayou cardstock, designer paper (K & Company)
Ink: Blue bayou, distressing (Versafine vintage sepia)
Other: antique brass brads, sheer polka dot ribbon (M's)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

holy WOW, woman! this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! you are rockin' out some cards, lady! :) great job!

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG Pam!!!! This is awesome!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Pam!! Love the stitching and the way you layered the top panel. Fabulous work :D

LeAnne said...

Oh, I DO recognize that beautiful stamp.....one I had, but sadly got rid of! (I don't do that anymore!) It is perfect with this DP and layout, you're the best!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOWZERS! This is gorgeous. I recognize this stamp from long ago. Ü

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Pam. What a gorgeous color combo!

Kathi said...

I have this same K&Co paper pad. My cards I've made with it sure aren't as pretty as yours. Your's are gorgeous and love the stitching...it's so straight and neat!

Linda said...

This is beautiful. I love this image and the vintage look of your card. It is wonderful.
Pam I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in if you have time.
Hugs,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

CreativeMish said...

So pretty... I love the little punched corners on the inside. and I want to add to your quote... and all the projects I want to complete...