July 15, 2009

{Sweet Sketch #6} Tart and Tangy!


It's pretty "Tart and Tangy" isn't it? Hopefully, it doesn't make you pucker! :)

This card was created especially for Sweet Sketch Wednesday . . . a FUN new sketch challenge created and hosted by Arlana at Sweetberry Designs.





You are all invited to participate in this sketch challenge. Just blog on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to be inspired by these amazing cardmakers:

Arlana ~ Sweetberry Designs
Nancy ~
Mulberry Station
Judi ~
Sweet Bloomin Scraps
Rose ~
Pink Lemonade
Stephanie ~
Handmade Creations
Kelly ~
My Bucket Overfloweth
Liz ~
Liz's Cards & Layouts
Sheri ~
Paper Crafty Creations

Now, for a few details about my card . . . the stamp sets are from Stampin Up ~ Tart and Tangy and Mixed Greetings. The designer paper is from a K and Company "Citronella"4 x 6 mat pad. I've stamped the lemons & lime with SU ink and clear embossed for a shiney dimensional look.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm really enjoying hearing from so many of you and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really does make my day!

I hope you're having a wonderful week! Smiles 2 U!

Quote for Today ~

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

11 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Pam, your lemon & lime card is adorable. Love the DP.

mulberry station said...

Love the paper and design Pam. Your cards are beautiful. Congrats on winning the MOJO contest!!!!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Pam, your card is just delicious, I so love the bright tangy colours and the whole citrus theme is wonderful.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card Pam love the details!!

Rose said...

Love your cool and fresh card Pam! Very summery! Great take on the sketch!

Andrea said...

Beautiful Card.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Pam, Beautifully put together with the citrus paper and stamp set. Love the "one of a kind" sentiment.

Debbie said...

Your card just screams summer. Makes me thirsty, too.

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is so adorable . Love the lemon amd limes. You always make them look so sweet!!!

Patysue said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and have saved it to my favorites. I LOVE your beautiful cards. I'm a stamper/cardmaker, too, and I know the time and effort that goes into these beauties!

~Pat

Linzy said...

Super cute card, Pam! Boy that paper matches perfectly! You're really good about using mat packs and other packs of paper-I tend to forget I even have them. :)