July 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Charmaine!



Have you heard of S. C. U. B. A.?

Well, today it stands for Super Creative Birthday Acknowledgement...and that's exactly what this is! A one-of-a-kind card created especially for a very dear, incredibly talented blog friend ~ CHARMAINE of OODABUG ALLEY!

Let's all wish Charmaine a very HAPPY DAY filled with many reasons to SMILE! :)

{ Note to Charmaine: I thought you would enjoy this colorful combo of bright happy colors... pacific point and tangerine tango! I'll mail it out tomorrow...better late than never! Bday Hugs & Smiles 2 U! }

This cute SCUBA Changito monkey image was sent to me by my stampin friend "Monkeylove" from the Stamp Shack. Thanks Patty! It was so FUN to color with copic markers. The designer paper is from a 4 x 6 K & Company Citronella pad. I thought the blue looked like water waves. :) The cute little felt flower embellishment is also by K & Company ~ Urban Rhapsody.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I've got some exciting news to share in my next post, so stay tuned!

Smiles!





Quote for Today ~
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson

11 comments:

CreativeMish said...

What a fun card! I love the SCUBA! and love the bright colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Pam, I ADORE it! Oh my gosh. . .Changito, bright, fun, happy colors--all of the things I LOVE! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You absolutely made my day! Sending you BIG HUGS!

Nancy Riley said...

Charmaine is gonna LOVE this! Those fun, bright colors are so HER! Such a cute card you've created, Pam!

Gail S. said...

I haven't been able to "check in" to your blog and you have been busy!! VERY cute cards!! We had a great 4th here in central NE and it stayed cloudy all day but today is bee-utiful!! You have a great vacation - relax and have fun!! Gail S.

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun vibrant Birthday card Charmaine should love it !!! You cards are so sweet!!!

Thanh Vo said...

Fun + bright = I love it!

Michele Kovack said...

This is so adorable! She is going to love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Pam! Love the blue & orange!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Cute Stamp...love the colors...and Happy Birthday, Charmaine!!!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fun card! Love the new meaning for scuba!

Jean H. said...

I've been on vacation, too...I'm back-logged on reading all of my blogs!! Where do you get the great sayings for the cards (such as s.c.u.b.a. and the ones said by children?) I LOVE THEM! I was thinking a lot of them would even be a blast in my scrapbooking (which I tend to do more of then cards).

Really enjoy your site!!