July 24, 2009

Moo-chas Grass-ias!

Moo-chas Grass-ias for visiting my blog today!!!


Work with me here folks...I know this is a stretch, but honestly what do you do with a rubber stamp of a COW?!!
Thanks to my sister Susie who loves to go junkin, I have a few terrific new stamps in my collection! {See last Sunday's post for photo and info.}

Well, I've already made her a cat card with one of the stamps and tonight I decided to make her a card with the cow. We're going junkin again tomorrow so I'm going to give it to her rather than mail it and that way she can use it to send to someone herself. :)

The cow stamp is by Rubber Stampede and the sentiment is computer generated. Once again, I asked my clever and creative friends at The Stamp Shack to help me out with some sayings to use with this cow and they had some that made me LOL!

Here are a few of them that I'll save for my future cow cards:
  • Deja Moo. . .the feeling that you've heard this bull before!
  • Herd the Moos!
  • Herd you were moo-ving (sick, etc)
  • Udderly Fantastic!
  • Like No Udder!
  • Good Moos Travels Fast!
  • What's Moo?
  • You're another year older and that ain't no bull!
  • You're my friend for heifer!
  • Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
  • What do you call a grumpy cow? Moo-dy
  • Do you know why they call it PMS? because Mad Cow Disease was already taken
LoL! Aren't those funny?! If you can think of anymore, please send me an email or leave it in the comments. I got some great ones for the cat stamp too and appreciate you all taking the time to send them in!! I may use these two stamps more than I thought!
Well, we're going junkin again tomorrow so I better take a look at the ads in the paper and figure out our "plan". Hopefully, I'll have some terrific stamps or rare treasure to tell you about tomorrow. Stay tuned.....

Have a WONDERFUL weekend and Happy Stamping! Smiles,





Quote for Today ~
I guess cows aren't into the four food groups. . . especially when they are two of them. ~Anthony Clark

9 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Love it! This card brighten my day!! You are so clever. Remember a few years ago when cow cards were all the rage? Well I think that with this card you are going to revitalize the cow craze. And what a fantastic stamp it is too.

As always, wonderful!!

Sheri Gilson said...

That is too cute Pam!! They came up with some fabulous sayings!! Have fun tomorrow. :D

Arlana 11426 said...

What a fun cow card . Love the saying Pam. You always come up with such cute things.

Tamara said...

I totally love the Moo-chas Grass-ias sentiment. So clever :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your mooo chas grass ias Card. That is the cutest! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. I also have a cow stamp! You gave us lots of clever sayings! Thanks!

CreativeMish said...

You're so funny! I love the cow stamp and all the sayings you've come up with!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my! love this card! I grew up on a dairy farm. I have used cows with a pkg of Oreos (large or the cute little ones) and then typed the sentiment "got milk?".

The senitments your friends shared are hilarious!

a portland granny said...

What an adorable card...and love the verbage you posted for future use.

Your Wednesday "oop" card is truly beautiful.

I always look, but have been lazy about leaving comments this summer!

mulberry station said...

You made me laugh and smile today!!! Thanks, Pam....you always have such darling cards. You are the best!