July 22, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog! {Sweet Sketch Color Challenge #7}



Hot Diggity Dog!
It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday and this week is a Color Challenge too!
I *love* a color challenge and especially when it involves bright bold colors like these!

You are ALL invited join in the FUN and participate in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenges! For all the details, hop on over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and check it out! You'll be inspired to see how the Sweet Sketch Team has interpreted this challenge . . .

Arlana ~ Sweetberry Designs

Nancy ~ Mulberry Station

Judi ~ Sweet Bloomin Scraps

Rose ~ Pink Lemonade Creations

Kelly ~ My Bucket Overfloweth

Liz ~ Liz's Cards & Layouts

Sheri ~ Paper Crafty Creations


I hope you're all having a great week! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my last post for the Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. Your words of encouragement make me SMILE!

Smiles 2 U!

Quote for Today ~The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Unknown

Supplies ~Stamps: Penny Black-a romantic dog; Rosie's Roadshow-hot diggity dogPaper: Stampin Up green galore, pink passion, pixie pink, pumpkin pie; Ink: Versafine onyx blackOther: image colored with prismacolor pencils, felt flower, button, twill ribbon; zig zag stitching with Janome Sew Mini

10 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Pam this card is so cute love everything about it!!!

Rose said...

I love your card Pam! That image is so cute!! Great take on the sketch!

mulberry station said...

Pam, What a cute card. I love that little hotdog. I have to have that stamp. My daughter has a dog like that.

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Pam!! I just love that DP (just happened to buy some this weekend) and that little hotdog is so dang cute. Great job!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Pam, I love your little hot diggity dog card. He is darling. I also love your Big Smile card. The paper on it is wonderful!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks!!!! tfs!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Too TOO CUTE! Great colors and layout and the little dog is darling!

CreativeMish said...

What an adorable card! I love the bright colors!

Kelly Mahany said...

What an adorable card and stamped image! Truly fab!!!

Anonymous said...

This is dog gone Cute (sorry couldn't stop myself) LOL!! Love the bright colors and stitching!