February 17, 2007

Results of 1:1 Card Challenge!

This first photo shows the awesome assortment of paper and embellishments that Donna (craftingcrazy) sent to me. Again, she made two "kits", kept one for herself and sent one to me. We were each to make a card following these "rules":

We could optionally use: 1) one punch 2) one additional embellishment 3) one image stamp 4) any means of adding a saying/words to the front 5) card foldover could be altered as long as the finish size didn't change 6) could use any tool to add visual effects 7) could use any stamp pads, markers or colored pencils 8) had to use items in our current inventory - we couldn't go buy anything!
Now, check out the photos below and see how different our cards are. Remember, we used the exact same products!
My card is the one above using the Stampin Up Big Blossom! My chipboard pieces are underneath the friend sentiment to give it depth. It was a real challenge for me to use those things!
Donna's card is below... isn't it AWESOME?!! The packages are stamped and embossed and she even decorated the INSIDE of the card!!! I love it!
If you haven't tried a swap like this, I totally recommend you do! Have a wonderful weekend & Keep Smiling! Pam :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. And, I really love the 1:1 idea. Keep up the good work.

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Hi, just read your comment and had to jump over to check your blog out. Very nice...love the colors & love your art work!!! I will be back and am going to link you too!

shuggy said...

hey pam, wanna do another one of these challenges? i'll set it up!!