February 24, 2007

{ Oh Happy Day! }

This is just a super simple little 4x4 card using my new sentiment set from PAPERTREYink. You gotta love this nifty text-style acrylic set...the first one produced by Nichole Heady's new company. This set contains 36 images with over a hundred possible phrase combinations and it sells for only $15.00! I ordered mine and had it in three days! And no, I don't get a discount for advertising, but, that's a thought! :) I already know I'm gonna want her next set!
Ok, back to the card details....patterned paper is Rainbow Leaves from the Paper Studio....and I've combined it with Stampin Up! certainly celery.

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific...I love the DP you chose!

Anonymous said...

That is flippin' gorgeous! I absolutely love it. I haven't even broken the seal on this set yet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my blog, so I could discover yours. Man....your arwork is amazing! I will be back for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the crispness of that paper, your colors, ribbon--all of it! Those are really fun stamps too! ;-D