February 01, 2007

It's February ~ the LOVE month!!!

It's hard to believe that it is the first day of February already! (I shouldn't admit this, but my outdoor Christmas lights are still up! It's been sooooo COLD here in Nebraska... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)-

Only 14 days until Valentine's Day! If you're looking for a creative Valentine's Day idea for a friend or loved one, you might consider taking advantage of the US Postal Service's love-themed postmarks for Valentine cards and letters. The postmarks are offered from several love-themed communities across the nation, and they are easy to obtain. Simply enclose pre-stamped, pre-addressed envelopes and mail in a large stamped envelope to:

Postmaster (Town Name)
Valentine Re-mailing
City, State ZIP Code

The following is a listing of a few of the Post Offices that are offering special "love-themed" postmarks:

Bliss, NY 14024
Loveland, CO 80538
Loveville, MD 20656
Loving, NM 88256
Romance, AR 72136
Valentine, NE 69201 (I've used this one many times! :)
Valentine, TX 79854
Valentines, VA 23887
It really is FUN and makes your Valentine's even more special!!

Below are a couple of Valentines I made last year. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these Valentine's! I haven't tried the postage technique yet - yours looks great.

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my word, you have been busy Pam! Love the Valentines!!

Mary said...

Very Cute projects!!