February 05, 2007

Let's be Friends . . .

I made 11 of these Valentine's for a card swap with my SU Stamp Club. This layout isn't my original idea, but one that I cased from MJ - one of my favorite swapping partners. She had used patterned paper on the bottom and a flower image over the friend stamp.

Stamp Sets Used: Stampin Up!© Lexicon of Love, Love is in the Air, Print Pattern
Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Black, Rose Red and Naturals White
Ink: Black and Rose Red
Embellishments: Black brad & organdy ribbon

It's been a long day and getting late. Tomorrow night I will post the cute cards we made at Stampin Up! Stamp Club tonight. TTYL! Smiles, Pam :)

1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Not casing, inspiration! lol. I love this card. My favorite vday colours have always been black white and red.