February 04, 2007

Quickie Card to say THANKS!

I needed to make a quick Thank You card today and this is what I came up with. My DIL left this paper last weekend when she was here. (I hope she didn't want it! : ) It is "Playful Loops" by K*I Memories and I teamed it up with Stampin Up cardstock...barely banana and old olive. Stamp set used for the background is SU Simple Stripes and the tag stamp is SU Circle of Friendship. Sometimes SIMPLE is nice! :)

And once I find a simple design, I tend to make several cards with it, just modifying it as I go. Here is another with this design... a Valentine!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

They're both great!
Love those stamps though. Ill have to order them once my Feb spending freeze is over!

Linda said...

WOW !!! These are both great.. Im loving your blog..Great job...