February 06, 2007

Clever One-on-One Swap Idea!


This is the "BEFORE" photo of the project currently on my craft table. My friend Donna (craftingcrazy) in Oregon came up with this super clever idea of doing a one-on-one card swap. She put together two identical card kits, then she sent me one and kept one for herself.

These are our "rules": We can optionally use: 1) one punch 2) one additional embellishment 3) one image stamp 4) any means of adding a saying/words to the front 5) card foldover can be altered as long as the finish size doesn't change 6) can use any tool to add visual effects 7) can use any stamp pads, markers or colored pencils 8) have to use items in our current inventory - we can't go buy anything!

Doesn't this sound like FUN?! I know!! But, I'm struggling to get started, as I want to create a card worthly of these awesome papers! Stay tuned!! I'll post the finished card by Saturday, I hope!! : ) Keep Smiling! Pam :)

3 comments:

BarbK said...

Pam, that sounds like a terrific idea. I can't wait to see what you do with it, and, if possible, a pic of what you friend made, too! Then we can see how two people make use of the same basic items.

shuggy said...

what a great idea!! i love it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a FUN idea!! I think I may have to CASE this idea.
I love your blog!! Going to ck out the Stamp Shack to see what that is all about.
Debbie
another Nebraskan Ü