February 12, 2007

Not quite a Bella, but CUTE! Don't U Think???



My sweet DIL bought this American Art stamp on sale at Hobby Lobby and was kind enough to stamp some images for me. I couldn't wait to color her with prismas and make a Valentine. There is an entire line of these cute stamps. I wonder if she has a name? You know, like Bella . . . :)

Supplies used: Stampin Up! Pretty in Pink cardstock, KI Memories pink dotted paper, Happy Valentine's Day stamp is $1 stamp from M's. The little love tag is in a SU set - Love is in the Air and also used the Petite Patterns Background and stamped the tiny hearts with Versamark. For the oval under her foot, I used the SU small oval punch and made a stencil to color in.

3 comments:

shuggy said...

i love this card!! i love how you added the round paper. and i love the oval. and i love the girl. and i just love everything about this stinkin' cute card!!

you rock, pam!!

Thanh Vo said...

Trés cute!! I love that oval that grounds her!

Anonymous said...

Another great creation! I remember someone calling the images Long Legged Ladies and I thought that was really funny. I love how you used the SU! oval. I will have to give that a try :)