February 25, 2007

For my KT Girl ~ { Miss YOU! }

This card was made especially for my daughter Katie. She moved to Hawaii last July and I certainly do miss her! Even though her favorite color is BLUE, I think she'll like this one.

I started with white cardstock and layered it with tiny polka dot patterned paper by SEI - Grandpa's Attic . The flower is created with an acrylic set by Technique Tuesday called "Loves Me, Loves Me Not". The set has 5 petals and I flipped over one of them, did my own doodling and stamped "MISS you" with my new PAPERTREYink set. Then added a little black & white ribbon to finish it off!

Today's Quote: "The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way." - unknown

9 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Excellent, Pam! I am sure she will love this!!

Allison Rankin said...

Easily one of the best cards I have seen of late!

Taylor said...

So cute! Love the Technique Tuesday stamps and how fun to see the new PaperTrey set on your card!

shuggy said...

cute card pam!! an i love your new banner!! did you make it??

Inge Groot said...

Great card Pam!

Anonymous said...

I have these stamps and haven't used them yet - I love what you did with them!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Awesome card....I love the b&w & totally loving those Technique Tuesday stamps. I am looking for people to donate cards to our troops (wouldn't that be great for a servicemember to send home to their spouse?)& was hoping you might be interested. If you would then please check out my blogger for information. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

awesome card mom! feel free to send it my way with one of dad's "20s". well, i take it back, send me the card and put the 20 in your hawaii vacation fund... :)
love and miss ya! -KT

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card. I can't begin to imagine what it feels like to have them so far away. My son turns 15 next week, and I'm already sad thinking about the day he will be leaving me. Big hugs.