February 24, 2007

{ C H E E R S ! }


Another "FUN" card! My inspiration came from a terrific card that AmyR posted using this same stamp. Thanks to my super friends (Thanh, Michele, Kelly) at The Stamp Shack for sending me the cute Bella images! This "CosmoBella" is colored in with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I "doodled" around the edge with a black marker to match the "cheers" tag. The tag is stamped using the {fun tags} set from TAC. The cheers sentiment is from the {tag tidbits} set. The martini patterned paper is appropriately named "Cheers" and it's a Karen Foster Design. I've combined it with Stampin Up! cardstock Cameo Coral and Tempting Turquoise.

It sounds like we're in for a winter storm here in Nebraska this weekend, so I'm camped out in my stampin room where it's warm and hope to post more creations later! Smiles, Pam :)

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love your bella card...the BG is so fun and totally works here!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You always have all the perfect accessories to coordinate the entire card! I can't believe how perfect this "Cheers" background paper is!
craftingcrazy.

Julie Prichard said...

Great doodles, Pam! :) ~Julie

shuggy said...

i love this card. lets face, i love all your cards!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh totally fabulous card!