I've finally done some dry embossing, thanks to my friend Becky who sold me her light box and included the embossing tool! This little smiley sunshine is a brass template by All Night Media and came with some terrific instructions for dry embossing. Actually, I have done it before without a light box and I find this to be soooo much easier!
Instructions that came with the stencil:
1) Position stencil on a light box
2) Secure your paper face down on the stencil
3) Rub wax paper over your paper surface
4) Trace the stencil design with your embossing tool
5) Use inks, chalks, makrers, glittle glue, or paint to embellish!