December 31, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane ~ My 2009 Favorites!

Special thanks to two of my favorite bloggers (Hi Mercy & Stephanie!) for giving me this idea to take "A Trip Down Memory Lane" and showcase a few of my favorite cards from this past year.

It was such a joy to go back through each month and see what all I had created. Some months were definitely more productive than others! And it *really* makes me want to get out some of these stamps and play with them again! Life is not all "Stampin' Up! LOL ;)

If you click on the photos, it will take you to the actual blog post for that particular day!
Thanks so much for letting me reminisce!

January
In the Crazy Quilt of Life
February
I Do Love You!

March
Books Give You Many Reasons to Smile!


April
April Showers Bring May Flowers!

May
It's Been a Great Ride!


June
Gettin' Old Ain't for Sissies!

July
God Bless America!

August
One of a Kind!
September
Grateful

October
You Make Me Smile!

November
So Grateful for All of YOU!

December 2009
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I have made *so* many wonderful stamping friends over the years and I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you! YOU are my motivation and it is your comments and encouragement that keep me stamping! Again, special thanks to Mercy Kerin at Lord Have Mercy and to Stephanie Severin at Ingenious Inkling for giving me the idea for this post! Please check out their 2009 favorites too!

Wishing you and your family all the BEST in 2010!

Happy New Year!




Quote for Today ~
Stir the eggnog, lift the toddy, Happy New Year, everybody! - Phyllis McGinley

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is an awesome post, Pam! Thanks so much for that wonderful walk down memory lane.....especially when I saw your CASEd card of mine!
There is something magical about getting old. You forget just about everything, so when you see it again, it's all fresh & new! :D I look at your blog almost every day, and I swear, there are fabulous cards on there that I don't remember!!!
Have an AWESOME New Year's! :D

Crystal said...

Pam thanks so much for sharing your favorites, these are all terrific cards!! I love stopping by and visiting you!!!! I wish you and your family many blessings in 2010!!! Happy New YEar!

Muckyfingers said...

Utterly gorgeous. I've done a similar thing :) Happy new year!!! xXx

Sue from Oregon said...

All wonderful creations! I've been thinking of doing the same thing as well!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy New Year Pam! We have just got to get together this year! I love your blog post idea, so hope you don't mind if I case it??

Susan G said...

All these are great cards, but I think I'd have to pick July as my very favorite. Love your blog and thanks for sharing. Best wishes for a great 2010.

Lynn Put said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PAM!!!
Wow what fabulous cards! Thank you for sharing and inspiring all of us with your wonderful cards! I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your work!

Vicki Burdick said...

Happy New yEAR pAM!! Love all yoour creations!! So inspiring, I so enjoy visiting your blog. Sure wish we lived closer, I know we could have a blast together!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Darling treasures!! Your talent is my inspiration Pam... LOVE ♥ all of them! Thanks for sharing...

Happy New Year! :)

Nancy Riley said...

THAT is some serious eye candy, Pam! I love each and every one of them!!!

Hopefully, I'll be in Omaha someday for pleasure and be able to meet up with you! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Random Memories said...

Wow! These are lovely and inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing!
Julie L.
jaleon40@verizon.net