December 28, 2009

(MTSC54} Follow your Heart ~

Y Follow your heart ~ it knows the way. Y


It's time to pack away my Christmas sets and move on to something new! Speaking of new, check out this spectacular NEW clear mount set from Stampin' Up!!! Did I say Clear Mount? Indeed, I did! Beginning January 5th, with Sale-a-Bration and the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog, you will now have a choice between wood mount or clear-mount sets! Whichever one you choose, you will enjoy the same high-quality rubber and foam you've grown to *love*.

Today's card was created especially for Mercy Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" piece of real red cardstock, folded it in half and trimmed an inch off one end. The scalloped edge is a piece of very vanilla cardstock punched with the NEW Stampin' Up Pinking Hearts Border Punch. Do you like the paper and can you tell it's *sparkly*? It's the NEW Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper making its debut in the next SU mini catalog Jan 5th! The fancy heart brad is also something NEW to dress up your projects!!
Enough about my card, now, its time to hop on over and see what special treats Mercy's Muses have for you this week:

Mercy Kerin (Queen Muse)
Jessie Knight (December Guest Muse)
Cindy Haffner
Pam Varnell
Julie Lacey

Crystal Birr
Jessica Diedrich


It's a BUSY time of year, but we would *love* to have you participate in the challenge. All you have to do is create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch above, and link your creation to Mister Linky on Mercy's blog. Just be sure to use the keyword MTSC54 when uploading to a public gallery. I can't wait to see how YOU interpret the sketch! :D

All Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
I {Heart} Hearts (118571) $18.95 clear mount
Specialty Designer Series Paper (117153) $11.95
Sending Love Epoxy Brads (117270) real red $4.95
Pinking Hearts Border Punch (117649) $15.95
Whimsical Words (119119) FREE with qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration! :)


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! And remember, if you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator in your area, I would *love* to help you!
Smiles 2 U!

Quote for Today ~

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

17 comments:

Unknown said...

pam...this is simply stunning! awesome colors, dp, ribbon, and glazed brad! gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

amazing sample for this week's sketch! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

LeAnne said...

Pam, this is lovely! I am itching to play with my new stuff, and this is giving me lots of inspiration!

Sharon said...

Great Valentine card. It's hard to believe we are on the Valentine's Day already.

Julie said...

Pam, this is so cute! I love the hearts! What a fun Valentine card! Happy New Year! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This absolutely gorgeous!!!

CreativeMish said...

Stampin up has clear mount? WOW! Love your card! Catching up on your blog... WOW! you have a ton of snow! That is so crazy.... My life has been on hold for the last week. My son was in an accident and we had a true Christmas Miracle. I hope your 2010 is everything you hope for!

Gail S. said...

Super cute Valentine card! I love the brad and the polka dot ribbon - great additions :)

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, you were visited with an excellent idea

Linzy said...

Beautiful, Pam! Could you please email me your mailing address? I have a little something to send you. Also, could you send me a Mini? I don't have a demo and would love to order from you. I rarely check my gmail address so email me at Linzy21 AT mailcity DOT com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh yikes this is gorgeous!! Now I need that border punch!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cute! I can't believe SU! is going clear! WOW!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Pam!! This is fabulous!! I love pink & red!! The new border punch looks awesome!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

Happy New Year!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

It is really amazing to me that SU is going clear, huh??? This card is ADORABLE! LOVE IT!

Traci G said...

so pretty!!!! I love it!

MacKenzie said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous card Pam! I adore that red polka dot ribbon and would put it on EVERYTHING if I could :-)

Lynn Put said...

Holy cow this card is gorgeous!!!
All the red and pink with the pretty new designer papers! and the bow wow it all looks fantastic!

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, another gem! Fabulous take on the challenge and can't wait to see this new SU! DP!! :)