November 23, 2009

{MTSC49} So Grateful for All of You!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

It's time for another splendid sketch challenge by the one and only Mercy Kerin of Lord Have Mercy fame! :) She is such a sweetie and unbelievably encouraging to all of us who participate in her weekly challenges! I'm so grateful for Mercy and for each and everyone of YOU bloggers and readers. It has been such a blessing to get to know you. You've inspired me with your creations, motivated me with your words of encouragement, and more than anything ~ you've warmed my heart and made me *smile*. :)

Mercy's Muses
Mercy Kerin (Queen Muse!)
Viv Holden (November Guest Muse)
Cindy Haffner
Pam Varnell
Julie Lacey
Crystal Birr
Jackie Pedro
Jessica Diedrich



If you want to join the sketch challenge FUN, simply create a card or scrapbook layout using Mercy's sketch and then link your creation to the post on her blog.

Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U!


Quote for Today ~
Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. ~W.T. Purkiser

14 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE it. Fabulous ribbon treatment.

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, wonderful colours and I love that tree :o)
Jackie xx

C said...

Beautiful..love the ribbon treatment and that the gorgeous fall colors!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Pam you ROCK!! Fabulous!!

Julie said...

This is beautiful, Pam! WOW! I love these colors!

Unknown said...

pam...this is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! love the dp, the stitching, the ribbon treatment, and your choice of stamps for this beauty!

another great sample this week, sweetie!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG STUNNER. STUNNER of a card-I love it!

Pam Varnell said...

This is GROGEOUS Pam. Love your stitching, the main image panel but my fav is the way you did your ribbon. Stunning!!

Stamp and Smile said...

I am speechless Pam.... LOVE ♥ this card! In my FAV's it will be going next... YOU ROCK! And I love all your comments too.. you make ME SMILE!

The ribbon treatment is perfect and with the modern label punch!! SWEET.. :)

Stef Perry said...

Beautiful card, Pam! You've used the Thoughts and Prayers tree perfectly in this layout and the ribbon treatment is really enhanced with the brads! Lovely!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

Oh wow, this is so elegant. Love the layout and the colors.

Janelle Stollfus said...

Beautiful card Pam. I love the ribbon treatment and the colors? Just wow!

Tami Bayer said...

So many beautiful cards lately, Pam. You're on a roll. I love how you used the brads on the pleated ribbon. Happy Holiday Season!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!