June 16, 2007

What a Catch! {Happy Father's Day!}


This fantastic image was one that I got from Thanh in Tami's Masculine Image Swap last month. Hopefully, she'll see this and let me know where she got this terrific rubber stamp. I love it and had so much fun coloring it in with prismacolor pencils. Since hubby *loves* to fish, I made this into a Father's Day card for him.

Card Supplies: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip 5 x 7 card base. Patterned paper is by The Paper Studio - Harvest Green Plaid. Used Cuttlebug mesh embossing folder on the choc chip piece. SU tab punch, paper piercing, brads.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the colors and the background paper

Mandey Koehler said...

That looks like Jim!! But he would have a bigger fish, right;) I would love some fun images like that.