June 03, 2007

The Good Life!


Jim and I received this incredibly beautiful card for our anniversary yesterday from our son, Andy, and daughter-in-law, Jami. She's the super creative cardmaker with her own blog, "Crazy Daisy Creations."

If you haven't already, you must check out her blog! Since she hadn't posted this card on her blog, I told her I was going to post it on mine today! ( bonus! ;)


Jami used Stampin' Up! blush blossom cardstock for the base, but I forgot to ask where she got this awesome background paper. The "Good Life" stamp is one from Michaels and it has been embossed with white. You can't really tell by the photo, but she has taken her glitter pen and colored inside the letters and all around the flowers. It's shimmery and *so* pretty! Also, she's added a vellum overlay and sequins too. Gotta love it!! :)

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the colors and the circle elements.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card... I believe the paper is Basic Grey.... Gypsy I think...

Jami Speidel said...

The paper is BG-Gypsy

Tami Bayer said...

Gorgeous Card...you have such a creative DIL.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a gorgeous card! :) Isn't Jami great? :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful. I love the colors and your use of the embellishments.

Teresa

BarbK said...

beautiful card. jami's work is terrific! Happy Anniversary!