March 04, 2007

{ Sending You SUNSHINE! }

It's still winter here in Nebraska and I'm longing for SPRING!
This "Sending You Sunshine" card was meant to warm my spirit...and yours too! Enjoy! :)

Supplies: Stampin' Up! cardstock - brocade blue, so saffron, barely banana. Patterned paisley paper by Frances Meyer. RSU ribbon - mustard, bluebird, apricot. Also, used my Cuttlebug stylized flowers embossing folder, paper piercing, round corner punch, blue brad. Sentiment stamp-unknown company.

When I create a color combo and design that I'm happy with, I tend to make several cards, just changing them up a bit with a different sentiment, embellishments, etc. Here is another one using "HAPPY hello" - from a favorite new acrylic set from PAPERTREYink. The flower stamp is also in this set.


5 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

Super cute cards! Hopefully I'll have time to come out and experiment with your new toy next weekend. I've added some things to my blog...you should check it out! LYB~Jami

Allison Rankin said...

More great card creations...love the colors and paper!

Rika said...

Wonderful cards!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards! You always have the right background papers!
I sent you some sunshine also! (coming soon to your mailbox.)
Donna in Portland

Erin said...

I love these cards. You are so great!