March 21, 2007

{ A Flower Is Nature's Smile }

Happy Springtime! Spring is officially here and I'm so happy it is! This has been a very long winter in Nebraska and in many areas around the country.

Today I had a dr appt for my annual check-up (ugh!) and decided to come home for lunch before going back to work. Since I didn't get anything posted last nite, I wanted to quick post a "springy" card for you.


Update 3-26-07....
Several of you have emailed asking about this card and if it was a patterned paper. The background is Studio K Green Distressed Wood Flat Paper by K&Company. I've stamped it with the Stampin' Up! Island Blossoms set using Lavendar Lace, Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive. "A Flower is Nature's Smile is a Hero Arts stamp.
Thank you for all the nice comments! I appreciate hearing from all of you! Smiles, Pam :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty card. Hard to believe we are in springtime. We have at least 1-2 feet of frozen snow here! LOL!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous card! I love that patterned paper. . .or is it patterned paper?

Anonymous said...

What a great card Nancy! I LOVE the saying!

ronee said...

Is this a stamp set or pattered paper??? Either one I have to have it..can you let me know wherre I get it????
thanks so much
xoxo
ronee