March 18, 2007

Great Idea! { Gently Used Rubber Stamp Swap }

Check this out! It's a box FULL of gently used rubber stamps that I received in the mail yesterday. I joined Tami's (teabear) swap at The Stamp Shack along with 7 other gals. Tami in California packaged up a box of stamps she no longer needed and sent them on to Missouri. Each of us could select any stamps from the box, as long as we replaced them with the same number of stamps. This started on February 7th and made it's way to me by March 17th! And this was via Wisconsin, New York, Nova Scotia and Ontario, CANADA! There are at least 6 stamps that I want for sure... there are even a couple smiley face stamps and Hawaiian stamps just for ME! :)

~*~ Did someone say "BLOG CANDY"??? ~*~

Don't miss out on my blog candy book giveaway!
See the post below and sign up today! :) Drawing to be on Wed, March 21st!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Pam, I LOVE Jami's banner! It is just perfect! You need to give me lessons! LOL