March 02, 2007

{ Life gives you many reasons to SMILE! }


This was created for another color challenge at The Stamp Shack. I'm just not crazy about this butterfly stamp so it's the first time I've used it. I bought the set because I loved the sentiment "Life gives you many reasons to SMILE". (I stamped this on the inside.)
Patterned Paper is from a "Pocket full of Posies" with sparkles stack pack. Stamps: Stampin' Up! Reason to Smile & Tagger's Dozen
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning, Pixie Pink.
Ink: Cool Caribbean. Doodled with Tempting Turquoise fine tip marker. SU grosgrain ribbon - mustard, rose & turquoise. Making Memories flower brad.
I notice after uploading the photo that the marigold color looks brighter orange than it really is. IRL it is more subtle, more of a melon color.

3 comments:

Inge Groot said...

What a lovely spring card!

Julie Prichard said...

Great cards, Pam!!

Kelly said...

Its beautiful Pam!
We used this set on a project at stamp camp last weekend...I love it!
If you ever want to get rid of it ;)