March 31, 2007

{ Endless Creations } New FUN Stamps!

This morning I'm all about having FUN with new stamps from my friend Donna (craftingcrazy) in Oregon. She sent me the coolest stamps for my birthday from Endless Creations. There is a small polka dot in two sizes and then a polka dot line border in two styles. I thought the bright Stampin Up! colors of green galore, pink passion and lavendar lace went well with this springy design. The big blossom is a bit smaller than the one from SU. I've printed off the template at the Stamp Shack. The round happy birthday stamp is from Inkadinkado. I've put the paper through my Cuttlebug with the bloom dots embossing folder to give it some added lift. Hope you like it!
Smiles, Pam :)

8 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Pam is such a wonderful card! I love the 2 tone background! The stamps is so cute! I love polka dots!

~K

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Like it. . .I LOVE it! Oh my goodness! The colors are wonderful and those line stamps are just awesome! Love what you did with them!

Ethel Amutan said...

Pam, this is so pretty! I love the embossed paper!

Sherri Thacker said...

Love those polka dot borders. I may need some of those :). I love Endless Creations. I think they are in WI. Sherri

Unknown said...

Hiya Pam I am totally new to your blog, I found it whilst perusing Kurtis' blog, and I love your cards, and especially this one it is gorgeous, my query to you is this, I have just signed up with Stamp Shack cause I love this blossom and don't own the SU Big Blossom but do I have to pay the $10 to be able to download the templates etc, cause it won't let me download anything? Would you happen to know please?

Alex xx

Unknown said...

Hiya Pam I am totally new to your blog, I found it whilst perusing Kurtis' blog, and I love your cards, and especially this one it is gorgeous, my query to you is this, I have just signed up with Stamp Shack cause I love this blossom and don't own the SU Big Blossom but do I have to pay the $10 to be able to download the templates etc, cause it won't let me download anything? Would you happen to know please?

Alex xx

Unknown said...

Hiya Pam I am totally new to your blog, I found it whilst perusing Kurtis' blog, and I love your cards, and especially this one it is gorgeous, my query to you is this, I have just signed up with Stamp Shack cause I love this blossom and don't own the SU Big Blossom but do I have to pay the $10 to be able to download the templates etc, cause it won't let me download anything? Would you happen to know please?

Alex xx

Anonymous said...

really cute card. and it reminds me of those Louis Vuitton handbags that are white with the colored circle patterns!

Aime
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photokitten/