February 27, 2010

Sharing Cards from Friends Today

Isn't it FUN and so exciting to get real snail mail from a friend?!  
It makes me *SMILE* and I appreciate it so much!

Today, I'm going to share some of my recent mail . . . fabulous creations by a few of my dear cardmaking friends!   This first one was created by Dori who I met online a few years ago at Papercrafts and then had the ultimate pleasure of meeting her in person in Hawaii three years ago!  What a thrill!   She sent me this bright and cheery Happy New Year card in January.  The colors are great and I love how she's sponged and layered the scalloped circles!  


This beauty was created by Marie in Montana who is another Papercrafts/Stamp Shack friend.  She won blog candy last month and sent me this *gorgeous* thank you card.  I love the colors, how she's stamped the background to look like a designer paper and how about those "faux" stamped buttons?!  Love it!


The sweet and colorful turtle card below is from my blog friend Debbie Fisher from The Paper Garden.  She's a designer for Inky Antics Rubber Stamps and has a *fantastic* blog!   Be sure to stop over and say Hi!  She's a Nebraskan too and we're hoping to meet someday soon...when the weather straightens out!  Debbie not only stamps, she crochets and last year sent me some beautiful little crocheted flowers.  That reminds me that I need to use those again! 

Last, but certainly not least, earlier this week I received a *wonderful* little surprise package in the mail from my blog friend Gail who lives in central Nebraska.  Her package was simply filled with all kinds of crafty treasures!  Oh my!   I want to share a few of them with you. This first one is so clever...a yummy little chocolate stir stick wrapped up in a cute little stamped friend folder. . .


I just adore this bright and sunny hello card with the polka dot ribbon and I will have to case this idea!  In fact, it would be perfect for the Color Throwdown challenge I want to participate in today!  hmmm, thinking out loud here...

And check out this beautiful heart mini card using kraft cardstock. . . with a tag to match!!  Yes!


And that's not all!  Below is another little mini card with a great layout...and I really like the Stampin' Up set she used too! ;)  THANK YOU SO MUCH Gail!!!   I don't have your email address so I'm hoping you read this and know how much fun I had opening your package and how much I appreciate your thoughfulness.   Let's plan to get together this spring or summer with Debbie too, ok?!   {please email me so I can save your addy and keep in touch}


Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my mail with you.  Now I need to get busy and create a few blog challenge cards . . . and a "special order" for my BEST *ever* ETSY customer!

It should be a FUN day ahead for me and here's wishing you all the same~! ! !  :)

Smiles 2 U!


Quote for Today ~
The world is like a mirror, you see?
Smile, and your friends smile back.
~ Zen saying

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

What lovely cards! I especially like the layout on the yellow card--perhaps we'll see something like that soon????

Stamp and Smile said...

What a lucky girl! I love them all and so cute... ENJOY! :)

Gail S. said...

Glad you liked your package Pam! The bright "hello" card I did case from Dawn Griffin (I love her website also!) {{{Hugs}}}

Lynn Put said...

Such great Happy Mail!
Thanks for sharing!