February 27, 2010

{Color Throwdown #81} Just 'Cause I Like You


When I saw the Color Throwdown Challenge this week to use these three colors, I immediately thought of SPRING!!!   Since we are still buried in snow around here, SPRING is a very welcome and happy thought!   :)


First, I got out a sheet of cardstock of each Stampin' Up! color ~ chocolate chip, pretty in pink and old olive, went to my stash of designer papers and found this little pink polka dot that was a perfect match!  I happened to have a package of Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers out on my table and lucky for me the rest is history!   A very quick and easy card to create!  


This cute little sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set by the same name.


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  I really enjoy hearing from you and appreciate all your comments so much.  Wishing you all a warm and wonderful weekend! 
 
THINK SPRING! 


Quote for Today ~
An optimist is the human personification of SPRING! ~ Susan Bissonette

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Cute simple card Pam! Love the stitching!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Pam, I sooooo want to learn to sew on my cards like you do!!! Can I come play with you?

Stamp and Smile said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Need I say more... just an adorable "SPRINGY" card! I'm so ready for it too, I like how you jazzed up the inside of your card! SMILES... :)

CreativeMish said...

What a pretty spring card! I love the color combo. Those new little felt shapes are awesome!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a sweet little flower card for the color challenge!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love pink and brown and your card is spring-licious! I am so ready for spring too! Yesterday WAS beautiful with all the frosted trees, but I am ready for the snow to melt and flowers and trees to bloom!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how sweet! This is just too sweet, Pam! LOVE it!