March 14, 2009

Life is GOOD!

The Sketch Challenge today on Paper Craft Planet is one that caught my eye and I didn't want to pass it up. Especially when I saw the card that Tammy at Stamp Happy made. It's simply gorgeous!












You'll notice that I changed the location of the sentiment since my image wasn't as narrow as the example. And then I used the wide sheer pink ribbon for the horizontal layer instead of paper. And speaking of paper, I've used the same Wild Raspberry K&Company designer paper pad that was used in my last post. It's just a different double-sided print. I love this paper and you'll probably be seeing more of it! :)

This "bubbly" Bella image was one that a stamping friend sent to me several months ago. I've been coloring with my new Copic markers and this is one of my "practice" images. I haven't quite figured out the correct shading and highlighting, but I'm working on it! I may *need* a few more colors yet! ;) I've used diamond Stickles on the bubbles, but they glared in my photo. Trust me, it really is pretty in real life.

I'm glad you blogged by and hope LIFE IS GOOD in your world today!

Smiles 2 U,





Quote for Today:
"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward." ~Spanish Proverb

11 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, shut up! LOVE IT!!!!!!! Fabulous take on the sketch, Pam! I love your bathing Bella with her shimmery pink bubbles! That paper is gorgeous too, and your stitches look awesome! Thank you so much for joining in the sketch challenge! :)

Mrs. Fence said...

I love the sparkles and all the pink! Makes me want to get into a bubbly tub myself! :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, love the pink and the ribbon.

Jean said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

What beautiful stamping you do!

LINDA said...

AWESOME card!! Love the sparkle.Such a cute image..
Hugs Linda

Cindi said...

awesome card!! I absolutly love the glittery bubbles!
:)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Too cute! This is such a great card (as yours always are) but it especially makes me smile. Love all the sparkly, relaxing bubbles. :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love the glittery bubbles!!!

pescbrico said...

Really lovely!

Alex said...

This is FABULOUS Pam!! I totally love the colors and the bubble look AMAZING - what a totally ROCKIN' sketch card!!

Thanks for the beautiful card you sent me - it meant the world to me that you took the time to do so!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stamp and Smile said...

Your card makes me want to take a warm bubble bath now! Such fun cheery colors, and the "Sparkle" on the bubbles ROCKS! TFS Pam... :)