March 23, 2009

Having a RRRUFF Day?


When I saw this clear stamp set by Inkadinkadoo, I simply *had* to have it because this cute dog looks just like my 'grandpuppy' Ber. I wish I had a photo of him in this position and you would have to agree! Ber is a german wirehair and one of the smartest, most lovable and humanlike dogs I've ever known.

BER. . .










This was a FUN card to make and it came together in a matter of minutes. The plaid background paper was in my stash and guess what was printed on the back of it? 2001 LaRayne Miller & Keeping Memories Alive, Inc. Good grief! Don't you think it's about time I used it!? :)

The sentiment and dog image were both stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia and clear embossed. I also used this same ink to sponge distress the edges. Just a few brads, a little ribbon, some paper piercing and WA-LA!

If you happen to be having a RRRUFF day today, I hope this card made you SMILE! And I hope you have a doggone better day tomorrow!
Smiles,




Quote for Today ~
One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely Pam. I love the monochromatic look and the pierced corners are perfect.

LINDA said...

What a GREAT card..I just about bought this set of stamps, and didn't. Now I wish had have.Lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What an adorable card! I love this stamp set too. You've inspired me to get it out again. SOOOO SWEET!

Alex said...

Awwww.....I totally love this, really cute Pam!! I love doggies...I need to look at this set....any weinie dogs??!! Heehee, love those! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stamp and Smile said...

I just {{LOVE}} Ber... look at those puppy dog eyes! I'm a BIG dog lover. :) Your card is adorable Pam... this stamp set is perfect. The paper piercing in the corner and the oval punch with ribbon is an AWESOME touch... I must try this! Smiles... :)

Jami Speidel said...

Good one! Looks just like him!!! :)

CreativeMish said...

What a fun card and stamp set for pet lovers! I love your card!

Denise said...

Send me that stamp set! Right now we are dealing with a blocked up sink. Seems that my 14 year old peeled 5lbs of potatoe this evening for dinner and shoved all the peels down the drain. Yes sir re bob it is totally blocked! My husband has sent the snake down, cut the pipes snaked and about everything we can think of! RRRRUUUUFFFF day!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Denise said...

**UPDATE**
Over $250.00 in plumbing bill from the plumber after 2 visits to get it all right!

I guess that is life!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com