July 20, 2007

It's a BIRD-day! { Scalloped Punch Week - Card 6 }


Did you wonder if I would come through with 6 scalloped punch cards in a row? :) This has been FUN and sort of a personal challenge. Once I told you I was going to do it, I wanted to stick with it. And honestly, as with anything, it helps to have a goal! :)

This cute little birdie and sentiment are from "Bird-day Designs", a Clear Design set by Hero Arts. I've colored the image with prismacolor pencils, doodled around the edge, and backed with two square scalloped punches taped together to form a rectangular frame. The striped background paper has been punched on the right side with my corner rounder to get the scalloped edge. The inside sentiment says "...it's a BIRD-day!"

TGIF! As always, I'm *so* looking forward to the weekend! I must work on a swap that I signed up for at The Stamp Shack that is due next week. It's for a 6x6 holiday circle journal and this is the first one I've done. If you have any suggestions or tips, please send them my way!
Have a wonderful weekend! Smiles, Pam :)


Quote for Today ~

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip! ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Pegg S said...

Yay you did it!!! This is such a sweet card. You are inspiring me to use the few punches I have..... :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just so fun and happy! Love your colors and papers. . .and that ribbon! Of course, your coloring ALWAYS amazes me! :)

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a great card, love the happy colors and that stamp is adorable.

shuggy said...

this one is my favorite!!